The camping area opens Friday at NOON, and closes Sunday at the end of the festival.
The main gate to the Festival audience area opens Friday at 5PM
with performances beginning at 5:30pm.
Walk In area camping is for tents only (maximum 2 tents per site). There is NO access for vehicles. It is sold after our main field is full. Ticket holders drive up and drop their gear, returning cars to our overflow lot. See Accommodation & Attractions section at bottom of this page for nearby camping areas that can accommodate trailers and vehicles.
Please note our camping sites are on a rural field; the ground is uneven and will present mobility challenges for some.
Sorry: we cannot accommodate pets anywhere on the property except Service Dogs.
Camping facilities include:
- Potable water – accessible during event hours only
- Basic wash-up facilities
- Portable toilet facilities
- Communal fire pit
- Family area (quiet after 11pm)
- Music area (acoustic music after 11pm)
- Access restricted to campers only after 11pm
- Trailer camping must be under 20 feet. The TOTAL of tents, trailers and vehicles has a strict maximum of 20 feet.
Please note that we are NOT able to provide:
- Picnic tables
- Individual campsite fire-pits
(cost recovery on water, wash-up, portable toilet facilities)
- $15.00 per person (Adult, Senior, Student, Youth)
- $6.00 per child (5-10 years old - under 5 free)
- 13% HST included
ESSENTIAL TO KNOW...
- No vehicles permitted in Walk In camping (drive up, drop off and park in Overflow parking)
- Given past sell-outs: Pre-reservation highly recommended
- Sorry: we can't accommodate pets anywhere on the festival site, including parking lots
- Parents/guardians are responsible for their children on site.
- No camping in vehicles parked in our parking lots
- Please, no radios. Acoustic instruments only.
- Public campers will be able to access the event site only during Festival event hours
(Friday: 5-11 pm; Saturday: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm; Sunday: 10:00 am - 4:30 pm)
- Last online and phone/office booking day August 28th
- For more info: 905-349-2788 or email email@example.com
For information on area RV parks, hotels, spas, B&Bs, beaches, golf, shopping & more please visit www.northumberlandtourism.com. For accommodations for non-campers: Northumberland Tourism: Where to Stay.
The following campgrounds are within 20 minutes of the festival site and can accommodate trailers and vehicles:
Castleton Hills RV Park
905 344 7838