Chair Sizing, Umbrellas Where, Blanket Size, Pets, etc.
- Leave pets at home: a private farm means no pets in camping/trailers or parking areas
- Umbrellas: use in audience side sections only; kindly do NOT block the view of others
- Chairs: front of stage, 2 feet from ground to top edge, or we must tag and gently move to sides
- Chairs: set up please after gates open EACH DAY
- Blankets: 6'x8' maximum please
- Talking: our greatest survey concern – please respect all and chat outside of audience areas
- Smoking: as of 2015 the Festival is a smoke-free spectator event under the Smoke-Free Ontario Act. No smoking is permitted.
- Garbage-Less: the Festival is working toward going garbage-free in 2016. This year, please plan to reduce the amount of garbage you produce at the Festival, and take as much of it home as you can.
- Drinking water: fillable container needed.
Essential to Bring
- Sunscreen/hat: we have very limited shade on site
- Warm/dry clothing: late August nights mean low temps and dewy mornings
- Flashlight: we are in a rural area with limited lighting to find your tent or car
Offered on Site
First Aid; Security; drinking water (container needed). No showers, electricity, ATM nor beer garden.
On County Road 2, Grafton, an ATM, LCBO, gas. Limited local RV campgrounds – book early!
Accessibility & Parking
Our rolling hills are wheelchair challenged in spots and an Assistant may be needed. Service dogs welcome. “Assisted” parking entrance (watch for signs) drops guests, then cars move to our parking area. Or, ask for help at our main entrance offering limited, close-to-the-gate parking spots. Call pre-Festival so we may plan: 905-349-2788.